The Senior Liberals’ Commission of BC has a vacancy for the position of VICE PRESIDENT
The mandate of the Senior Liberals’ Commission of BC (SLCBC) focuses on encouraging older British Columbians to participate in the political affairs of Canada and to provide the Liberal Party of Canada with insight and understanding of the needs and interests of Canada’s current and future senior citizens.
The duties of the Vice President position include:
- Attending monthly executive meetings
- Carrying out assignments relevant to the mandate of the Commission
- Assisting other members of the Executive and Senior Representatives in Ridings
- Replacing the President as necessary
Please submit your resume together with a covering letter outlining your:
- experience in the Liberal Party of Canada,
- any special experience/expertise related to Seniors’ issues and
- other experience /expertise of value to the SLC i.e. volunteering, community work, etc.
Email your resume to
Rabi Alam, President of SLCBC at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to know more about the SLCBC, please go to http://federalslcbc.ca/
The closing date for submitting applications is Monday, November 14, 2016.